Ugg...why do I have to pee so much...I'm not even pregnant!

I just went about 10 times in 30 mins. Somedays it doesnt happen but then somedays it goes on and on all day. It's not the I can hold it for a while but the oh my gosh I better go before I pee myself issue.

Does anyone else have this issue?

What could it be from and what can I do to make it STOP?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:26 PM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Health

• Have you been checked for a urinary tract infection? You should be checked out to find out what the problem is and how to fix it. Good luck!

Answer by Bmat at 4:27 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Frequent urination CAN be a sign of diabetes. Along with other symptoms. I don't remember exactly what the symptoms are, I learned about it in 10th grade health class. Look it up.

Maybe you have been drinking more and just didn't notice how much you were actually taking in.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:30 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I have been like this for a couple years now, maybe since I had my son six year ago...I cant remember when it started. Sometimes I get this way and I would drink was a coke...seriously I dont know where all the liquid is coming from sometimes...lol. I havent been to the doctors about it cause it doesnt happen everyday and I dont want to spend that kind of money if it isnt a major problem.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:32 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• uti also after a pregnacy your bladder muscles can get messed up
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 7:09 PM on Sep. 1, 2009