Are there any excerises to firm and lift my breasts and buttoks

A couple of months ago i lost allot of weight with that my breasts science than i have saggy soft breasts and changes to my nipple it is uncomfertable with out a bra. now its the bra that holds me up i know my husband notices the change i feel embarasssed when my husband is intamite with me he doesnt bother to pay attenyion to my saggy breasts and frankly i dont blame him. i know that the breast is tissue and not mussle but there is mussle behind the breast witch needs to regain its strength. can anyone relate and give me some tips. this is makeing me so insecure i am only 23 arent i too young for this to be happening? i regret not embraceing my hair breasts and buttoks as a teen now its gone and there is nothing to appreiciate

yumymommy

Asked by yumymommy at 3:20 PM on Jun. 23, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• i understand, 4 kids later and age almost 29 will get you wondering what happend to your body. at least for me my hubby says walking and running for a firmer butt and legs, squats too. and for your breasts and back push ups you have to get your pecks strong again and thats the best way! it will work your arms too. good luck and your not alone!
    jemdreamz1214

Answer by jemdreamz1214 at 3:25 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• Push ups can help firm the muscles around your breasts, so if they're not TOO big, it can make them look perkier. If you have large breasts, there's not much you can do. Running, walking, squats & bike riding are all great for your butt & thighs.
    crazysocks830

Answer by crazysocks830 at 5:02 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• Doing squats will help firm up your backside. For your breast you can build up you pec muscles, lay on your back and lift 5 - 10 pound weight above your chest. This has helped me. Thanks
    momkaribg

Answer by momkaribg at 10:48 AM on Jun. 24, 2008

• I had no butt and got one from Turbo Jam! I think it is an awesome workout that can really sculpt your body--plus it is totally fun. If you are interested you can check out my site TeamBeachBody.com/DreamE --click "shop". There are tons of programs and maybe you will see one that perks your interest more. Good luck to you! It is never to late to change your body!
    DreamnBigEliza

Answer by DreamnBigEliza at 11:47 AM on Jun. 24, 2008

• OK this sounds weird but do push ups but with your legs on a chair or something of the sort and your hands shoulder width apart and just do push ups like that it really helps
    cielo1

Answer by cielo1 at 2:59 PM on Jun. 26, 2008