If sperm is ejaculated outside the vigina lips[labia] can a girl get pregnant and what are the chances?

Yes, i was wondering this. I am 18. and me and my soon to be husband had sex and he ejaculated outside the virgina right after sex. my legs werent closed, when he did it, it went right on to my lips or virgina area. Im curious. could you get pregnant this way? NO NEGATIVITY--YOU WILL BE REPORTED. THANKS!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:49 PM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• lol ok! super happy positive time!

Sperm are super tiny, hooray!!! They could totally make the journey today!!

If you're super duper worried, and 17 or older- you can totally go to the pharmacy and ask for Plan B!

Good luck !
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 4:51 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• On a serious note- you can get pregnant from having unprotected sex whether he pulls out or not. Many children- including mine- were conceived using the pullout method.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 4:52 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• there's no possible way to ask a question here and get no rudeness or sarcasm, is there? i appologize for other people's self righteous babble.
    good luck, sweetie! i hope things work out the way you want them to. if you're pregnant- just try to remember, babies are a blessing. and everything happens for a reason. :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:57 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Once sperm hits air it dies, that's what I heard, but you won't get preg. if he came outside of you.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 4:58 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

ABSOLUTELY NOT TRUE.

That is so ridiculous I could puke.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:00 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• YES you can get pregnant this way. If there was fluid in the area which I'm sure there was since you were having sex, then they little guys can swim right up into you. Likely? Not really. But POSSIBLE!
    Nesa_Z

Answer by Nesa_Z at 5:01 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Whooh, Thanks 2 Bumps above! some people can be so rude, i dont understand why you answer if you cant say anything nice. Its very inconsiderate, if i asked for i nice simple answer and i asked it in a nice simple manner then, i should get one in return. Put yourself in my position if you were curious and you asked something and you got a rude answer how wouldyou really feel. thanks for the good answers... [Grown Up Women] the others are acting like children, ugh!!!
    and yes im trying to get pregnant for anyones negativity! :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:04 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• i dont think u can get pregnant...i agree with mommarox, i'm pretty sure it dies when it hits air.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:28 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Yes you can get pregnant. Sperm does not die as soon as exposed to air. If you *ahem* cleaned up and wiped some sperm into your vagina, you could be pregnant. This is how I had my child...

Another poster is correct, too, in saying that the pre-ejaculate has sperm in it. So while the most of it made it outside the body, there was still some released inside. If it's been within 72 hours since sex, go get Plan b. It does not abort an existing pregnancy, only prevents fertilization from occuring. Unless, of course, you want to get pregnant! In the future, use condoms or another form of birth control to prevent scares!! Good luck!!
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 5:33 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Oh, and by the way, you CAN get pregnant if his penis was inside you at any point. You can get pregnant from pre-ejaculation.
    MandyOs

Answer by MandyOs at 6:49 PM on Sep. 1, 2009