I need advice no bashing please

My boyfriend/babydad left me again but he says this is final that there is no coming back well ever since i been going to church(christian) i been having a feeling this feeling tells me to let go that everything will be okay & that i will have my family back.Ive prayed all this week and i feel as if God is with me & He is telling me to let go that he will be back.On the other hand my x-boyfriend tell me that there is no coming back that its over and that he will never come back what should i do??

noahsmommy-010

Asked by noahsmommy-010 at 5:04 PM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• Let him go. On-again-off again relationships are hard on kids. Don't put yourself or your child through that. You WILL have a family... it just might not be the family you want right now. What if he does leave and doesn't come back and you find someone who's totally wonderful and loves you and your baby and won't leave you? That's better for everyone.

Good luck. I hope everything works out for you. I'm sure it will :)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 5:07 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• keep beliyvng and move foward toa better life, no point in being with someone or raising a child with someone who does not want you, good luck sstaystrong
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 5:08 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Christian or not. Why would you want someone like him, he does not want you.

Answer by louise2 at 5:08 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Ati 13 - Ditto.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 5:09 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• you need to let go and change your locks.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 5:13 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• i went through something similiar and i felt a sense of peace everything would turn out right. in it i hoped it included baby's dad. well now i'm glad it wasn't and am much happier. i have a new husband and another baby on the way. he accepts all my children. it will be ok but i would not count on it being with baby's dad until if or it doesn't happen. just know that it will be whats best for both you and your baby. let gods will be his not yours. i wish i had let it go to him sooner rather then struggling for many months even a yr. until i found my new husband.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 5:14 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I agree with Ati. God will give you a family, but it might not be with him. And, honestly, he doesnt deserve you even if he does want to come back.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 5:15 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• i have an ex, i remember praying that exact thing and feeling god was with me

God answered my prayers, at the time i was mad at God because i did not get the answer i wanted, but as time passed i realized it was for the best that i am not with him and God really did answer my prayer, i just did not know that him being gone was the right answer to my prayers

does this make sense, or am i talking out of my butt
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 5:16 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• i want to believe differently we been trough so much!!we have i want to be one of those couple where they do end up together not with another person
    noahsmommy-010

Answer by noahsmommy-010 at 5:19 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• God's plan is not our plan. His is better even if we never see the whole thing ourselves! It will be okay with or without him that's your feeling that God gives to you.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 5:22 PM on Sep. 1, 2009