does anyone know?

yesterday I did an opk and the line was not too bright but visible. Due to my chart Im not due to O until 9-2, but then I did another opk today(today was in the evening, yesterday around noon) and the line was really faint.Could the time of day mess up my results? or is my chart off? I use fertility map and it is really accurate so now Im so confused.Help anyone :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:09 PM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Just have sex every day

Answer by louise2 at 5:16 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Sorry, I wish I could help, but I don't understand all of that! I might have to come to you soon because we are really wanting to have another baby and the "just have sex every day" method isn't working for us! :-) Good luck, though!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:27 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• i think the time of day can effect it but im not sure. like w hpt, they say to do it w first morning urine.
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 6:34 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• to be safe just have sex every other day!! dont stress about getting prgo, as soon as your not worried about getting prgo you'll end up prgo!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:52 PM on Sep. 1, 2009