how do i get better sex out of my boyfriend?

my boyfriend and i have been together for over 6 years and lately the sex is seriously lacking everything!! it always starts out the same, he gets what he wants, and bam we're done. i've asked him repeatedly to perform a few things for me and all i get is him telling me to use my "pocket pal". and now i'm starting to lose feeling down there. what do i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:14 PM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Health

• sounds like he is seriously lacking caring about what you want. you could always get him a kama sutra book or something. try to make it more interesting for him. sometimes guys just get bored.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 5:18 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Maybe your sex life is lacking to him, as well. It would explain his indifference in the bedroom. So, try this. Get a babysitter for a night and take a trip to the adult store together. Each of you pick out one item. Three rules apply:
    1. No judging the other person's choice
    2. It has to be something you two can use together
    3. You two have to try each item at least once. (This is that whole don't knock it until you try it thing)
    Trust me, this usually can help spark some sexual interest back up within your relationship. Afterwards, make it a tradition, every few months or so take another trip to the adult store. Make it fun!
    NDesmond

Answer by NDesmond at 5:26 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• damn i love that answer!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:30 PM on Sep. 1, 2009