omfg!!! im in horrific pain!!! help!!!!!!

im in tremendous pain!!!! the pain is in my abdomen....and its not my gallbladder since i had that taken out when my son was 3 months old....and I AM NOT PREGNANT. just to make that clear.....I AM NOT PREGNANT. someone please anyone tell me what u think could be wrong.....if it doesnt go away by 2nite im going to the hospital

Crushersmommy

Asked by Crushersmommy at 5:29 PM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Health

• It could be a cyst on your ovary. Do you have a Dr or Ob/Gyn? Just give them a call. No sense in spending all that money for pain pills at the Hospital. (thats all they will do for the cyst) Cysts usually disolve on their own. My daughter had one and she was doubled over in pain.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 5:33 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Appendix
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:34 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• im calling the dr now
    Crushersmommy

Answer by Crushersmommy at 5:36 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• im on the phone as we speak... she asked about my appendix but i know nothing as of now.....ill pdate u when i can ....thanks for the answers.....
    Crushersmommy

Answer by Crushersmommy at 5:42 PM on Sep. 1, 2009