What to do for our 3rd wedding anniversary?

I want to do something for our wedding anniversary but im really sick of just going out to eat.. What is something new and excited that my DH and I could do?

cadensmom726

Asked by cadensmom726 at 5:32 PM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• Where do you live? What are you guys into? Do you want to do something platonic or something sexual? I dunno, but my 3rd is September 23rd, so I need some ideas too :p

Happy Anniversary!
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 5:34 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• i took sexy pics on the beach for my husband. i put the best in a frame and then put the rest in a album. he tells me how much he loves it. we have the pics hanging in our bathroom where the kids won't see them. just him as he pees. he says he can't not look at them while doing his business.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 5:36 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I know this is eating, but what about Medieval Times? I think DH and I are going to do that for out next one. The big 5. :-) What day is your anniversary.
    jtallant

Answer by jtallant at 5:36 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• My daughter's first birthday is Sept. 23rd! Ok my suggestion, see if your mom or his mom will watch the kids just for the weekend and go somewhere, you can find great room prices around this time almost anywhere even if it's the next town over! Have Fun!
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 5:39 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• what about an arcade or fair or six flags or dinner theater i guess the better question is what is your budget?
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 5:39 PM on Sep. 1, 2009