7 weeks prego?

What were you going through at this time? How were your nipples feeling, mine are so tender they hurt in the shower.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:44 PM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• At that point I was finally coming to terms with being pregnant. I had to pee alot and my morning sickness was just really getting started. My nipples were sensative but it got really bad for me around 14 weeks. I couldn't were bras they were so tender. Just wait until you start lactating. The sensativity and tenderness isn't nearly as bad.
    jrsjrb

Answer by jrsjrb at 6:03 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I am 7 weeks right now. My breasts are killing me, I'm crying all the time. I get cramps, especially after sitting or laying for a long time, my morning sickness is out of control...BUT I'm very excited. :D
    xxluvya

Answer by xxluvya at 6:12 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• my nipples were really sore, too. I didn't have morning sickness, but trying to swim in the ocean was a joke! I lasted all of 10 minutes before I couldn't take the movement anymore. I was cramping a little, but mostly I was TIRED. I mean, I would wake up in the morning and be ready for a nap by 10 am. It was ridiculous.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 7:54 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I have the same problem, i caouldnt sleep at night, then i finally fell into a a deep sleep twice in a row! lol
    Bmarieplease

Answer by Bmarieplease at 10:45 PM on Sep. 1, 2009