my daughter is 13 yrs. old 'and I was wondering ' if ity was okay for her to wear a little make-up to schoo?

She is going into high school 9 grade. and she saids that the others wear make up to school. and so do some of her friends. where can I go to buy natural colors for her. if its okay to let her wesr make-up.

incarnita

Asked by incarnita at 6:03 PM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• i would let her wear lip gloss, maybe mascara and thats it. MAYBE neutral colors of eye shadow like browns and light pinks.....but really, its up to you, you are the mom :)
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 6:10 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• lol oh boy i remember wearing makeup at 13 it was horrible, i wore it too thick and crazy...i would just go to walmart and pick out neutral colors. dont buy the cheap makeup sets those have horrible colors
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:06 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• That's up to you, and I'd only let my 13 year old year lip gloss, any color she wanted, but thats it for me.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 6:06 PM on Sep. 1, 2009