How long did you wait to have baby number two? Or three? Or four?....

How far apart are your children? Do you think that it was good? If you could go back and change it, would you have them closer together or farther apart?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:25 PM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• My DD is 15 months old, we are going to start trying for number two right around the time she turns two. We want to "make sure" (its the hope anyway) she is out of the crib and diapers by the time baby number two rolls around. :-) (I'm not really that synical about my kids, FYI) We are also trying to make sure baby number two is born around the same time of year as our DD because if we have another girl we will be able to reuse most of the baby clothes. :-)
    I'm a thinker.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:37 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I wanted to wait till my daughter was 2, well I got pregnant when she was 6 months old! My daughters will be 15 months apart! Surprise!
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 6:29 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• My first two are 7 years apart, the age difference between number 2 and 3 are 22 months apart, yeah a surprise moment there too.. I like the age difference between one and two LOL...
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 6:31 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• we just started ttc #2. our dd is 20 months old, so they will be at least 2 1/2 years apart.
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 6:32 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• My kids are 15 months apart, 18 months apart, and in novemeber 14 months apart. It wasn't planned but we wouldn't have it any other way. It has been well worth the craziness!!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 6:43 PM on Sep. 1, 2009