What a crazy day! And i feel so bad for DH and my poor baby :(

Well first off if you had read my second to last Q you know how my 9yr twin DDs both broke their right arm's (in the same places) on the same day at the same time!! They had both still been in a great deal of pain/ discomfort and pain meds werent helping & with the accident being on the 23rd it didnt seem right they should be in so much pain/discomfort. So I took them to the Dr today who discovered they needed to have the cast readjusted! That apt was at 10 and we didnt get home until past 1:30!! Then I felt just awful b/c I had to leave my very sick DH home with our even sicker 4 yr DD. At least the twins are more comfortable, however are still in pain from having their arms messed around with to get the casts re-done. I just still feel so bad for dh. He is as sick as a dog but refuses to rest and insists on working. Now I have to prepare for a sleepless night with Mackenzie, she does not sleep when she is sick. Oh boy!

xomommy25

Asked by xomommy25 at 6:46 PM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Health

• that sucks!! things have to get better!
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 6:47 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Hugs, Momma! Hang in there!
    EvaSerenity

Answer by EvaSerenity at 12:07 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• ewww not fun at all! having one person in the household sick can be stressfull enough as it is...but having MULTIPLE problems...well thats when us supermoms come out...i commend you on surviving this...and hopefully you dont come down with whatever hubby has!!! gl!!!
    blueeyedgrl2377

Answer by blueeyedgrl2377 at 7:59 AM on Sep. 4, 2009