Need help with a good boy name!

My hubby and I are trying to figure out a good boy name that goes with the middle name Scott. We are honoring my grandpa who died earlier this year by giving the baby this first name. We just can't think of anything that goes with Scott. Thank you ladies

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:54 PM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• The way the question is worded is confusing... you mentioned Scott being the middle name but then you said you are giving the baby that first name. So I am confused, is Scott the middle name or the first name? Assuming its the middle name I like Micah Scott
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 6:56 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I named my Son Austin Scott. .. it's the only middle name that i personally think goes PERFECT with Austin, & i call him Aus or Aussi!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:06 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I like Jayden Scott
    Michael Scott
    Terrence Scott
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:09 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• so I confused you guys when i read it i realized i needed to fix that. No we are going to use my grandpa's first name as a middle name for our baby
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:19 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• **** Sorry is what i meant
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:20 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Aww that really sweet you are honoring your grandfather!! Scott is a nice name and it sounds good with alot of names. I like the rings of Nicholas Scott, Christopher Scott,Jaden Scott, Micheal Scott, Ryan Scott, Daniel Scott..there are a lot of names that Scott works well with.

Below is a link to a great baby name website. You can see the popularity of the name and its meaning!! You can also see a page with reviews from people who HAVE that name saying what they think about it and even sharring if their name was a cause for any bullying, as kids these days can be so cruel!!

Good Luck =)

http://babynamesworld.parentsconnect.com/

xomommy25

Answer by xomommy25 at 7:31 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I like Caden Scott or maybe Everet Scott. Austen Scott sounds sweet too. I think I like the -en ending names paired with Scott.
    bxp10070

Answer by bxp10070 at 8:09 PM on Sep. 1, 2009