Potty training

my child is 2 years old an ever since my new lil'one arrived 9 months ago he has been even harder to potty train. he knows when he has to go, #1 or #2, he just doesnt use the potty every time that he should every now an then he will do real good an ill tell herm how good he is an other times its just a disaster an i dont have enough underwear for him every time he has a mess-up any tips on how to handle this any better

rose023

Asked by rose023 at 6:55 PM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• sometime sit happens is called regressing. give him time to get adjsuted with the new addition( i know is been 9 mts) but it will happen try rewards like candy or go tothe dollar store and but random toys
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 7:05 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• My daughter was tying her shoes and reading before she was out of diapers at four. He just may not be ready.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:19 PM on Sep. 1, 2009