stolen stuff..

I am so pissed right now!! we had a nice day at the museum and then my 13 month old fell and bite through her tounge :( OUCH! .. while attending to her needs plus our our children (5and 8yrs) our camara got set down. and we walked away..gushing blood! After leaving we remembered it got left there.. So we turned around and drove back to get it from lost and found. well guess what it was NEVER turned it.. so some assh*le took it, our camara with our family not theirs. The camara was nice a touchscreen, only 4 months old. It had a label with my name and address on it. I am hoping that the person who stole it, at least mails us our picture memory card. What has been taken from you? and how did you react?
I was very sad, crying sad...those are my family's memories.. !

r00j04j08

Asked by r00j04j08 at 6:58 PM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i had my camera stolen too in a restraunt. it wasnt even a nice one. we left it on the table for less than 5 mins before coming back to get it. at first, some busboy has "found" it, and then when they went in the back to get it, he had never seen it. sounds like he bragged about his new camera, and then tried not to get caught keeping it.
    anyways, i said he could keep the damn thing if he would just give me the memory card. my brother had died a few weeks prior to losing the camera, and it had the last pictures we had of him. :(
    honeybee429

Answer by honeybee429 at 7:12 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• we did not purposely set the camara there..! She was gushing and hubby just was a wreck over her..he set it down to grab her..
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 7:00 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• sorry about your brother.. did you get your memory card?
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 7:22 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Calm Down. Let's wait & hope someone Kind gets it to you! Have you given it time? Have you called where you were? Placed some lost & found Ads? Etc.. Even some posters too! Perhaps A good person will get it back to you! Best of Luck! Sunday our 29th Wedding Anniversary We went to A Picnic. I bid on Several Silent Auction Items. When I gathered up the Slips to pay. I see the Antique Bread box I was the Highest bidder on was Gone! Another Man took it! He swore it was his Wife's Etc.. Over & over! I showed him the paper work .She never once bid on it! What A mess. 'Cuz he Was mad & was sure it was his! Last Stolen my Dodge Antenna ball on my Dodge Intrepid I miss that! 1 Year my DD says she had NO gas to go to Grandma's for Christmas. We filled up A can of Gas for her. Cost $33.00. Someone stole it on Christmas! Once an entire pen of Rabbits were stolen! They took pregnant & due Mama's & Bred them. They Died! Meanies! More to.
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 7:29 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I had fundraiser candy and money stolen from my when I was in high school. Some fat bitch in my history class took it and kids saw her do it. She denied it, but when they opened up her locker it was there, sans a few reese cups.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:51 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• no i didnt get it back.
    honeybee429

Answer by honeybee429 at 8:16 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• honey.. I am so sorry.. :(
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 9:06 PM on Sep. 1, 2009