some may think this is a stupid ? but im just curious!

ok so i've had plenty of dreams where i was actually prego & well never ended up prego in real life only friends.....BUT sunday night i had a dream that i took a digital test & it was POSITIVE... of course like any woman who is ttc i got all excited but then started to wonder which one of my friends or sisters is prego...lol. SOoooooo. my ? is, has anyone had a dream of getting a + prego test & actually came up prego the next time you tested. like i said some may think its stupid but im deff curious!! Thanks ladies!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:03 PM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Yes. But i didn't actually become pregnant for about 2mo. after that dream. It was so real though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:05 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• yeah mine was deff real like, i remember being by or in a pool & trying to hide it ( i think b/c i've m/c'd 3 times b4 & didnt want to tell anyone yet) but i remember texting my 2 best friends saying i finally got my + but shhhhhhh dont tell anyone, i want to be the one to tell every one!! it was crazy!!! i hope i get a bfp in less than a wk!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:09 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• No but I did have a dream when I was preg last time.I was about 3 months and had a dream that I was holding a beutiful baby girl and was at a doc office.I had 3 boys and never thought I would have a girl but I did.I think I dreamed about her before I even knew her.I know it might sound stupid but whatever.
    kat247

Answer by kat247 at 7:13 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Yes, I did!! Three times and I have three kids.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:30 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I haven't gotten pregnant yet(I'm working on my first), but last month, about 1 week before AF was due, I had a baby dream. I dreamt that I had gotten a big bright positive and went to the doctor and they confirmed. Then all of a sudden, I was huge and dh and I were shopping for a crib. there were 2 cribs in the store...1 dark brown and the other white, and the lady said that the white 1 was better because I could paint it pink or blue(? dont ask)...then I saw a flash of blue and told DH i thought we were having a boy. then I had him. He was a beautiful baby boy and was in my arms looking at me and fell asleep. I kissed him and then I woke up. I told my MIL and she said she had a similar dream a few days before she found out she was pg w/ DH...she said she saw him just as he looked when he was born. (she was ttc for 17 years when she got her bfp) I've heard this happen to many women, but so far I haven't gotten my bfp.
    jazi1105

Answer by jazi1105 at 10:15 PM on Sep. 1, 2009