Apparently Dirty Harry Reid isn't afrid to speak the truth??

Teddy's death "going to help us"

http://www.politico.com/blogs/glennthrush/0909/Reid_Teddys_death_going_to_help_us.html

Carpy

Asked by Carpy at 7:08 PM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I realized that when he publicly stated that 'you can literally smell the tourists in the summer in the halls' in DC. Nice. Nevermind they pay your effing check, bonehead.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:11 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Gah! he is such an arse! If people all of a sudden people want to do this in Tk's memory then this country is a hell of a lot worse then I thought! He may have had his hands in a ton of policies and bills and he maybe "memorable" now, but I don't think in the end of time my great great grand-babies will know duck sh!t about that man.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:19 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I anxiously await the spell checker nazi. I misses the "a" in afraid.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 7:23 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

_________
    Right! I put an extra people in mine too! lmao oh and I think I misplaced a comma! I am in BIG trouble lmao!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:56 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I'm for anything that helps health care bill pass!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:04 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

You do realize that with the way the bill is written they could literally decide anything and make it part of the plan. They could give people an expiration date on the day they are born if they want! They could decide that the premiums are $3000.00 a month for a family and that there is a $5000.00 deductible if they want! There is no health care plan in the bill. The plan will be decided by a committe AFTER it is passed.

Anybody that wants this type of mess to be passed is seriously short some brain cells.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 11:03 PM on Sep. 1, 2009