work from home

Ive been a stay at home mom for the last year or so. Now that we are expecting our second baby in November I was wondering if anyone has any info on working online from home. I was looking online but i dont know how to tell if its an actual site or a site that will steal all your information. Thanks for any information you can give me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:10 PM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Money & Work

• Congrats!! I'm expecting our 2nd in October =)
    You're right there is so much out there and it's hard t oknow what to trust. I have my own home Business with AMERIPLAN. They are a well known company and Big companies like Target, WalMArt, CVS, Walgreens, etc are associated with our company.
    We offer savings programs to help people save on things like Dental/Medical, Financial & Legal Services, Identity Theft Protection and more.

There is no selling or cold calling involved and they really off us so much as Independent Business Owners.

I would love to talk with you about it is you are interested. YOu can call me 770-728-9938 or you can look over tons of info on my profile page.

Good Luck and God Bless!!
    ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 7:14 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Sure.  I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  Also, I have a Blog about computer jobs sorted into those that pay via Paypal and those that pay utilizing other means.  You can check them all out at my website:

www.athome.yolasite.com

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:34 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Hey there! Congrats to you!!!! I work at home with my 2 little ones 5 and 2 years old and absolutely love it! The comp I work with just recently won an award with the BBB so it is no scam! There are no parties, no stocking in inventory, no MLM! Feel free to visit my website at www.beingunited.com or email me at rebeccabowen@live.com. I would love to answer any questions that you have! Thanks
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 9:27 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms (and dads) with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview preparation

Answer by rkoloms at 10:12 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I have a few good ones listed at Work at Home Mom

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 12:23 AM on Sep. 2, 2009