Any one else thinking of separating or divorcing your husband and he wants to leave you? Am I the only one in that way? I just want to know if any one else is thinking of leaving their husband or just me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:10 PM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• 1 out of every 2 American marriages end in divorce so I'm sure it's not just you
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:44 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• My husband and i seperated a lil over a year ago. I was so miserable and already planned for the speration, had it planne dout and everything. The night I was planning on telling him, I had his bags packed, he came in from work and told me he wasn't happy and wanted to leave..lol We were horrible partners, abusive etc.. But now we get along and are somewhat friends... But yea Im sure there are plenty others out there in the same situation.
    JustPlainOlMOM

Answer by JustPlainOlMOM at 8:14 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Yes... That's why I am on here. Just looking for something to take my mind off of it. He has left several times over the course of a few years. He hasn't left in a very long time but he is acting like he does right before he leaves. Sucky.
    lotsOkids371

Answer by lotsOkids371 at 9:36 PM on Sep. 2, 2009