Work from home

I was wondering if anyone has any information on sites that allow you to work from home. Thanks for any information you can provide me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:11 PM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Money & Work

• Sure.  I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  Also, I have a Blog about computer jobs sorted into those that pay via Paypal and those that pay utilizing other means.  You can check them all out at my website:

www.athome.yolasite.com

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:33 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents

Let me know if I can help with any questions. This is what I do from home. I absolutely love it. The pay is great, and it's really easy.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 8:21 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I work from home with a comp that recently won an award with the BBB so it is no scam! There are no parties, no stocking of inventory, and no MLM! Feel free to visit my website at www.beingunited.com or email me at rebeccabowen@live.com. Hope we can talk soon! Thanks
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 9:25 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms (and dads) with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview preparation

Answer by rkoloms at 10:11 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Hi
    I have 3 small children and researched long and hard for a work at home job. I really wanted to contribute to my family and keep my kids with me during the day. So I did lots of research and I found a great career! I recently have come across a home-based business opportunity with no large investment, no inventory and no risk. It is an Inc. 500 manufacturing company. I work from home with a company that manufactures products that we're already buying elsewhere, but they are better, safer & healthier. We just help set up customer accounts and the company pays us to do so. It has benefited our family so much! I never have to leave my house to be successful! If you would like some more information, please feel free to ask me about how I made it happen for my family! I would love to share the information about our company!
    www.BeHomeNow.biz

HUGS
    Taffy
    tafania

Answer by tafania at 12:19 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I have a few good ones listed at Work at Home Mom

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 12:23 AM on Sep. 2, 2009