Costume ideas for a 2yr old boy?

I wanted him to be a football player. any suggestions as to how and where to get shoulder pads? No sewing machine and not alot of money to spend with Christmas around the corner. Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:11 PM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Do you have a Once Upon A Child around where you live. It is a store that sells clothes that look brand new and it is where i got my boys costumes last year for a very reasonable price!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:08 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• If you sendme a message in a couple days I can think of a few things for you. Im usually pretty good with homemade costumes and crafts on a super low budget or no money. Maybe you could use a cardboard box and cut them out. Get a few boxes to play with until you get them the way you want. OK now I have a project, since Im on bed res and often get bored and I have a 3 yr old nephew so he could be a football player too so I can use him. Anyway, try the cardboard boxes and if you want more iseas or help, shoot me a messages. Good Luck!
    JustPlainOlMOM

Answer by JustPlainOlMOM at 8:11 PM on Sep. 1, 2009