What is your favorite program to edit photos in and why?

butterflydust

Asked by butterflydust at 7:24 PM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I use Adobe Photoshop CS2. I was trained to use Photoshop in college at for my photojournalism work. I just find it easier to use than any program. Sorry, not the best answer, but the best I can do.
    HomeschoolingJa

Answer by HomeschoolingJa at 7:42 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I use Photoshop Elements. I have version 7 now. It's the only thing I use. I use it for my scrapbooking and anything else having to do with photos. I just find it easy to use and has all the functions I want.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 12:13 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Photoshop Elements is great. I find it a bit more user-friendly than Photoshop.
    lvpenguino

Answer by lvpenguino at 8:01 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I use Paint Shop Pro Photo X2. I taught myself how to use the program, when I first got into the "siggys" and such.
    Seraphimred

Answer by Seraphimred at 4:55 PM on Sep. 4, 2009