a question for strippers

do they let you strip even if you're on your period? i've never been to a strip club or anything so i dont know if they even take off their undies but i've always wondered the answer to this question!

pookipoo

Asked by pookipoo at 7:28 PM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yep, I used to just make sure the string was securely tucked between the "lips" and then use baby oil to kind of glue them together to hold it in. Yeah so fun, those days of coming home smelling like guilt and skeezy old men. Ah, good times, good times.
    mama4Christ361

Answer by mama4Christ361 at 8:31 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• oohh thats a good question, I never even thought of that!!
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 7:30 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Maybe you could if you cut your tampon string down so nobody will notice it. LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:32 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• i was just thinking like.. you know how when girls are around each other enough their periods sync to each other? what if they are all on their periods!
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 7:34 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• No kidding, though. I'm not sure, but I would also like to know, not sure why, but now I'm curious. I don't think they take off their underwear or maybe they do? How do you think of these questions haha.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 7:35 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• LOL i have a very overactive imagination!
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 7:39 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• OK my SO and I went to a strip club with a group of friends one night. It was my first time going and I must say it was fun but gross at the same time. This club they don't show the flesh of the vagina or boobs. But there was this one girl my SO was just drooling over, she was pretty. but it was her turn to dance and we went to the stage so SO could give her money to shake what her momma gave her, and she laid on her back with her legs all up and apart as if she were waiting for sex and she had blood on her white boy shorts panties and smelled like old AF! So we left grossed out and he has not had the desire to visit the strip club again..lol But Im guess she had no clue and maybe they do let them dance while on their periods, but to be catious maybe... just thought I would share that story with ya since your question brought back the icky memory.
    JustPlainOlMOM

Answer by JustPlainOlMOM at 7:42 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• it depends on the bar and the laws they have in the town or city. if its all nude it has be a juice bar in my state now if it just has the g-string then the bar can have beer but i do know they cut it to a certain length or some just leave the g-string on.
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 7:42 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• lmfao pookipoo interesting thought and 7:34 post even more so haha!! now i rly wana knwo for real ;D
    xomommy25

Answer by xomommy25 at 7:53 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• My best friend worked at a nude place and you would be the hostess and serve pop when you were on your period.
    YoungTwinMommy

Answer by YoungTwinMommy at 7:53 PM on Sep. 1, 2009