homeschoolers

How do you decorate your bulletin board area? Do you do different things for different months or seasons or what? I'm looking for some good ideas so if you have any (even if your not a homeschooler) that would be great! Oh and what should I do for the first day of "school"? thanks!

lovelyli217

Asked by lovelyli217 at 7:42 PM on Sep. 1, 2009 in

• I put a border trim at the bottom, most of the area is filled with a monthly calendar and a little section is left to display art or a craft.
    HomeschoolingJa

Answer by HomeschoolingJa at 7:44 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Oh and I forgot to say I will be homeschooling a 5 yr old (kindergarten) and a 4 yr old (pre-k)
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 7:45 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I don't have a bulletin board area. I had a world map up on the wall for many years, and an occasional poster, but that is it.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 8:24 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I do a seasonal bulletin board but switch out the stuff once a month and make then month specific... And example would be fall time, I do a general fall theme for September, keep the fall time border and background for October but have some halloween themed add-ons and for November I do a Turkey and Thanksgiving theme. It's a lot of fun.
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 8:31 PM on Sep. 1, 2009