A sudden burst of energy!

Im 36wks 4d an this evening ive had a sudden brust of energy ive gone this whole pregnancy with out any energy! Anyone else going through the same thing?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:47 PM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yeah, I'm 37 weeks and I've had spurts of energy here and there. I've been cleaning my house getting everything ready for the baby and TRYING to keep the house clean everyday just in case the baby comes...I don't want to come home to a messy house.
    GinaPetty

Answer by GinaPetty at 8:05 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• no, but they say that labor is right around the corner if you experience a sudden burst of energy. so rest up., but you never know. GL
    newmom092009

Answer by newmom092009 at 8:05 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Yeah....they say lots of things. But that's not true.

I've had lots of sudden bursts of energy over the past 3-4 weeks. I'm now closing in on 38 weeks and no baby yet. I go through periods of exhaustion and then periods of energy, so enjoy the energy while you can! :)

I've redone two bedrooms, made and lined curtains for 4 rooms, arranged and rearranged the "nursery" in our bedroom, cleaned out closets, cleaned out the garage, and vacuumed my mini blinds and the edges of my whole downstairs. And that's just in the past week and a half! Lol.
    fluud7

Answer by fluud7 at 8:31 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• im only 21 weeks, and ive just been drained this pregnancy and i got a sudden burst of enegery for about 2 days, and i was thrilled!!! and it was only for that 2 days...i hope it will come back, even if its for a day or two! Enjoy it!!
    ClvDandJ

Answer by ClvDandJ at 8:42 PM on Sep. 1, 2009