if he leaves you and the baby

if the guy leaves you dont talk to you dont show up to the first 2 appointments and then come because his family found out dosent really care or completely want the baby because its yours dose he have rights to know whats going on and that you have to tell him he dont have to ask whats going on? remind you he left both me and his unborn baby and my son that he promise to be there for. (also found out that hes been lieing to me so trust is broken too) It would be a big help i dont want my kids lie to or empty promises like I have had all my life its to hard.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:51 PM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• You dont have to tell him anything! I NEVER told my ex anything because until the baby is born, its none of his business and he is the one who left me.

Hope I understood the question right.
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 7:56 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• If I understood your question correctly...he pretty much bailed on drs appts and things of that nature(unless his family was around then he acted all fatherly) and broke trust with you over other things. Right?

In that case, if he asked I would say things are fine but otherwise Id not volunteer information or anything like that.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 7:58 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• i'm in a similar situation, and i don't tell him anything unless he asks which he doesn't...it's just an act for some guys
    TheJs

Answer by TheJs at 8:38 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• If,he really cared he would be there at the appointments,I wouldn't tell him nothing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:05 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• thanks for your input the hardest thing in all of this is we were bestfriends first. but thanks im going to try to do that.
    Jami_173

Answer by Jami_173 at 11:18 PM on Sep. 3, 2009