*to the women who had a c-section*

were you allowed to wear a belly wrap.
I added a link that shows you what it looks like, for the one's who don't know what a belly wrap is.
http://z.hubpages.com/u/778360_f260.jpg
it helps you get back to your pre pregnancy body, I know you can wear one as soon as you have a baby viganally but I dont know about c-section and I am having one next week.

Lovin_mybaby5

Asked by Lovin_mybaby5 at 7:57 PM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes, they might actually give you one at the hospital. I've had two c sections and I got a binder both times. It actually doesn't help you get back to your pre baby body but it does help by giving you support.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 8:39 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• they gave one to my sister after her second c-section and she said it helped alot to take the pressure off of the incision site and to help the muscles in the abdomen feel better. she gave it to me and i am definately gonna be sportin it after i get my next c-section in 2 weeks :)
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:42 PM on Sep. 1, 2009