I NEED HELP SERIOUSLYYYYY !!!!

Hello Ladies of Cafemom I love this site any who I am having such a hard time finding a job.I was let go because they found out I was pregnant. I was hired on another one and like you can't tell i'm pregnant then i open my mouth and said well you know I am due in Dec and they said well you gone have to come back when you have the baby and they let me go.I worked for two weeks and was even flown off for training.I had to do a medical exam in order to qualify for job and I passed.So i need a job now before I have this baby online jobs take a while I need help alot to get done before my gift arrives.Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:00 PM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Money & Work

• SUE THEIR ASS! LOL over here in m country if they hire you and fire you cause you're preggers you can sue!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:05 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Sure.  I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  Also, I have a Blog about computer jobs sorted into those that pay via Paypal and those that pay utilizing other means.  You can check them all out at my website:

www.athome.yolasite.com

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:13 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Hello. This is what I do. We are still changing our website over for our fall/winter items. But if you're interested, just let me know. I'm here to help as much as i can. Let me know if I can help answer any questions as well.

http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 8:17 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I work at home with a 5 and 2 year old at home with me and absolutely love it! The comp I work with just recently won an award with the BBB so it is no scam! There are no parties, no stocking of inventory, and no MLM! Feel free to visit my website at www.beingunited.com or email me at rebeccabowen@live.com. Hope we can talk soon! Thanks
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 9:21 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• that is so illegal to fire u for being pregnant!!!
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 9:40 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• You need to contact the US Equal Employment Opportunity Commission. You have twice been illegally fired. www.eeoc.gov

Answer by rkoloms at 9:58 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Yes I know and they give me this crap about Arkansas is an at will state but I know I still have rights so right now I am living off of nothing and I want to work you know.My faith in my spiritual consultant God has made me make it this far .It's like they don't even care
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:48 PM on Sep. 1, 2009