holiday question

im 37 weeks pregnant, and im due sep 23, so when halloween comes around my baby girl would be a little less then a month old, can i still dress my baby up in a costume, btw i live in colorado, so its kinda cold here, but i usually plan on taking my 4 and 5y/o nieces trick or treating can i take my baby too?

newmom092009

Asked by newmom092009 at 8:24 PM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• some ppl well see that as a problem cause the baby being so little, but i dont as long as the baby is dressed warmly, i am gonna take my little girl,,i am due oct1. (i am taking my nephews trickor treating)
    babymama8787

Answer by babymama8787 at 8:29 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Of course! Just make sure baby is warm enough. :) I'm due the 18th and I can't wait to stick my little pumpkin in his/'her little....um...pumpkin suit! I bought it on clearance like 2 years ago and have been WAITING to use it!
    fluud7

Answer by fluud7 at 8:35 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• My baby is due the 20th and I was going to buy him a costume but instead I bought him a cute halloween outfit! I paid like $8 for it compared to paying $20-$30 for a newborn costume I'll probably never use again!
    GinaPetty

Answer by GinaPetty at 8:37 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I'm due the 30th! I can't wait for Halloween lol the costumes are so cute!! As long as it's warm it's fine..
    Mandy211

Answer by Mandy211 at 9:17 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Go for it! My lil bro was born 10-15 and my mom took him out with me. He was dressed as an indian, with a brown jumpsuit and warm clothes under, and war paint on his face, with a lil headband and feather- it was so cute! He slept through the whole experience. I would do it if my baby were here before halloween! :)
    ccspiratemama

Answer by ccspiratemama at 9:21 PM on Sep. 1, 2009