HELP!!!

OK I AM HAVING REALLY BAD INTENSE LOWERBACK PAIN AND MY STOMACH FEELS LIKE I HAVE TO GO #2...WELL I HAD THIS PAIN SINCE THIS MORNING AND HAD THE RUNS..ANY ADVICE?? I AM 36WEEKS

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:27 PM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• go to LAD, you could be in labor, or call them, worse case senerio is they say its nothing to worry about and your sent home. GL
    newmom092009

Answer by newmom092009 at 8:29 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I don't know if I'd say go directly to LDU, but I would call my midwife/doctor if I were you and ask if they have any suggestions. I've had TONS of back pain with all three of my pregnancies, and while it's true that diarrhea CAN signify labor, that's not always the case.

Keep us updated! :)
    fluud7

Answer by fluud7 at 8:34 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• You'll be fine....I've had that happen to me also. I'm 37 weeks. I've had that pain and I've had diarrhea for about a week now and sometimes it feels like I have to go poop but I don't. It's nothing to worry about. When you start getting contractions that don't go away and are close together that's when you need to call L&D.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:35 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I've heard the night before delivery your body prepares by cleanong out your bowls. You might be headed for an early delivery.
    finallyamom2009

Answer by finallyamom2009 at 8:54 PM on Sep. 1, 2009