What does your bathroom look like right now? And how often do you clean it?

I try to keep it clean every day and if I know someone is coming I will do extra cleaning, but someone came unexpectadly and when they were gonna leave they had to use the restroom on a day that I hadn't cleaned it, it was so embarrassing! I wanted to say, IT DOESN'T ALWAYS LOOK LIKE THAT HONEST! But right now, it is very very clean.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:28 PM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I live with my DF, FIL and 2 kids...'Nuff said... TWO men!!! I'm also pleading the 5th. My dream bathroom would be my own with no yucky hairs, perfectly folded, unused decorative towels and no pee or buttcrust near the toilet. *Sigh.*
    ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 12:43 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I try to at least pick it up every day but as for actually pulling out the cleaners and stuff....probably every 2 weeks. I know, gross.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:29 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I clean it at least three times a week. If someone is coming then I'll clean it before they get there, too.

Answer by Bmat at 8:29 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• ummmm.....yikes....is that a good enough description? I always take the trash and I scrub toilets 2 times a week...but I know I should do it more often. LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:33 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I plea the 5th....lol....I haven't had a chance to clean my 3 bathrooms this past weekend and I have a busy week ahead. All I have time for is spot cleaning. I'll try to get my teen girls to help, but I know they hate it.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:33 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I clean the counters everyday. I clean the mirrors, bathtub, toliet 2 times a week. I sweep and mop once a week and take the trash out as needed.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 8:40 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I deep clean them once a week, but daily I wipe off the counters etc
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 8:41 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I would also like to note, that if the bathtub or toilet get dirty between cleanings I will clean them! I am  bit OCD when it comes to my bathroom! lol.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 8:42 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• MEheheheh-okay think of what Lousiana looked like after Katrina. Picturing it? Now add a toilet, sink and tub. You got my bathroom at the moment. LOL
    mama4Christ361

Answer by mama4Christ361 at 8:42 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Right now, everything has been taken out of it because we are having ant issues.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 8:45 PM on Sep. 1, 2009