Is this totally effed up of me?

My husband and I are living in diff states right now. Anyway, I'm staying w/ my parents and they're taking one of my daughters with them on vacation next week. I really want to go up there and be with him the week they're gone, but I can't bring my other daughter with me. I was thinking of telling my parents a fib that I'd be going up there for marriage counseling when they're gone, and either ask them to take both of my kids or have my MIL watch my other one, but then she'd have to be in daycare for the days I'm gone while MIL is at work. I feel really bad about puttin her in daycare just to go up and screw my husband. Would you do it if you had the opportunity or just stay home?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:34 PM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• WOW! there are some pretty judgemental people on here. Most of you probably don't know the whole story!!!!!!!!

Now to the one who asked the question: Putting your child in daycare for just sex yea, that's not good. ecspecially because if you and your husband are having marital problems. Those need to be fixed before you do that again. But, if you are going there to try and fix things, kudos and you need to. but lying should never be an option! And: if you are doing the best you can as a mother and wife, don't let anyone tell you you are wrong. No one else is living your life, you are. I hope things get better for you and your hubby and I will be praying for you!!!! God Bless You!!!!
    Jesusfanatic

Answer by Jesusfanatic at 9:42 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Why cant the other DD go with you?
    For that matter, why is your parents taking only one child, is the second child much younger?

I wouldn't lie about it, but if you can manage to go see hubby, I would at least try. Daycare is not a bad thing. She might have fun with the other kids her age.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 8:39 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Why can't you take your other daughter with you? I would say if she can't come along then you need to put her before you sexual needs....get a vibrator. Would your husband want you to leave her behind? Odd situation. And lying...wow, how old are we now??? Especially when it will directly affect your own child...grow up.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:41 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• uh, why are you guys even living in different states? Are you guys trying work on your marriage because if you are...the distance is going to make that really difficult. Yes, I think it would be wrong to pawn your kids off just to screw him...duh
    Anonymous

• i know i would feel bad but the question to be asked is why cant you take your daughter with you to see him?
    mamatobe1989

Answer by mamatobe1989 at 8:43 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Buy a vibrator......Then you don't have to stress or lie.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 8:43 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• If you're apart because of marriage problems I wouldn't add lying to grandparents and child to that. If you get pregnant you could be in a more difficult place in your life than you are now. Leaving behind a child and another on vacation and seeing their dad for sex with existing and past problems could add hard hardship.

If you're apart because of jobs or schools I'd tell your own parents the truth and ask them to take both chldren or wait until both can go with you. The kids would love to see daddy and reverse.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:44 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Call me stuck up if you want,but it's not worth throwing my kids on no body for a week screw,if,he was that good,you would be with him. When,you do things like this,it gives a man an upper hand over you,and he will also lose respect for you, doing this will show him,he is more important than your kids, it will also show him,that you will throw your baby in a daycare for a piece of penis. And, I really don't want to tell you what you are teaching your daughters,this is sick and disturbing,let him come to you.And,another thing,your parents let you move back home with 2 kids,they are taking 1 child on vacation,and you and your ungrateful self is still not grateful to them,you are thinking of ways to lie to them. Shame on you.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:50 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Grow-up,you are dumb and nasty.And,a liar,and a bad mother,you are willing to get rid of your kids for sex,are you for real.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:53 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Many others on here will probably disagree, but your marriage is important and if you intend to go and try to make things between you and your husband better and discuss your issues (which I assume you have issues, otherwise they wouldn't believe the marriage counseling story) then I say it's worth it. If it's just about the sex, then I'd have to say that's a little wrong. However, assuming it's the former...I wouldn't lie about it. Just say that you want to see him, feel this is a good opportunity for the two of you to get together and talk, and see what happens. They will probably understand, and if YOU can cover the daycare costs...then why not if they are willing?
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 9:05 PM on Sep. 1, 2009