Any tips on using clomid 50 mg?

Hey, My name is Nikki, I am new to this site... My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for a yearn now nothing seems to work. I have been to a ton of fertility doctors nothing is wrong with my hubnd or me. I just started clomid 50 mg today.. I want multiples do you think this will work?

Nikkibaby123

Asked by Nikkibaby123 at 8:37 PM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• FYI

i was on my second course of clomid and started to have SEVERE cramping, i went to the ER and they found a softball sized cyst on my R ovary and a 3 cm cyst on my left. With these cysts I cannot conceive, and My doctor is taking a VERY laze fare approach, my heart is so broken I want a new baby but the Dr says it will be months before i can conceive, PLEASE EVERYONE BE AWARE of the side effects of cysts and the danger of taking clomid THE SIGNS OF A CYST ARE PREGNANCY SIGNS nausea, fatigue, and food aversions

PLEASE BE CAREFUL WITH CLOMID.
    mammallamadrama

Answer by mammallamadrama at 1:04 AM on Sep. 2, 2009