this may be a stupid ?? ( jello shots )

im going camping this weekend and for the first time in 6 YEARS there will be no kids just us adults...im not a huge drinker but i really enjoy haveing a few jello shots lol. my question is do u think jello shots would survive in a cooler full of ice? like in a plastic container stuffed in ice. or do u think they would just turn soupish. now between helping with a wedding for one friend and a baby shower for another i need some fun time.

tabbys4

Asked by tabbys4 at 8:46 PM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Food & Drink

• i don't think jello shots are the type of thing for camping, i would just stick with soda ice and whiskey or whatever you drink.
    ClvDandJ

Answer by ClvDandJ at 8:54 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• yeah I wouldn't trust it. Jello is one funny substance to work with..
    Jillybeans24

Answer by Jillybeans24 at 9:00 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Take a watermelon and soak it in vodka for two days and then just keep it cold and you can have that as a treat :~) thay are yummmmmy.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 9:02 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I think it could work. If you want to try it, I would make the jello shots in a metal baking pan. You can slice them like finger jello. A metal pan will help keep them cooler! If they melt, mix them with sprite and you would have a very tasty drink!
    Drewlove

Answer by Drewlove at 9:11 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• if they are actually in syringes and you freeze thwm beforehand then they will be finie in ice after that
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:59 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• We took jello with us camping but had it the first night. I made them in little plastic cups and put the cups in a metal pan. covered insaran wrap. Pressed the pan down into the ice in cooler. They were fine, but they were only in the cooler 5 or so hours and used that night. not sure if they would stay for days, but is worth a try.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 11:09 AM on Sep. 2, 2009