Help Getting pregant?

me and hubby have been trying for another baby for about a month now and no luck yet. it took us 4 months with our first but I was on birth control. my periods are normal. Any ideas on what we can do? Will it take as long with the second as it did with our first? Its very frustrating.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:04 PM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• its going to take time. just dont get discouraged and keep doing what you are doing. :) sorry i cant give any better advice but hey-im trying lol :)
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 9:10 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Relax and dont think about it while having sex, stress and such makes it harder to conceive. Also, there are certain postions that are better, it depends on whether you want a boy or girl. If you dont care, then doggy style is great... along with missionary with your butt up on a pillow... after sex, sit and let things go where they need to for 5-15 minutes before getting up to help. Any more advice feel free to PM me.
    Ginanne

Answer by Ginanne at 9:27 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• A month are you kidding me my dh and i have been trying for 4years for number two and you are worried about it taking four months get real !!!
    lizzysmom83

Answer by lizzysmom83 at 10:34 PM on Sep. 1, 2009