Do you share your pregnancy with everyone?

Maybe, I'm just paranoid, but are any of you afraid with all of the psychos out there who murder women and take their unborn babies? I'm so afraid, I do not wear revealing clothes and do not discuss my pregnancy with many. I am also afraid of going into maternity stores. I will not go anywhere without someone else. Is this just me? People are so desperate for babies these days, you can never know who to trust and who not to trust.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:21 PM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• No, I don't worry about that stuff... I am a very trusting person, though. I tell everyone, even the lady that called today about my df's school, lol! I usually want to make sure everyone knows that I am pregnant, not just fat! (I am a bit overweight from my first anyway, so it's nice to have an excuse) I love talking pregnancy with anyone and everyone.
    ccspiratemama

Answer by ccspiratemama at 9:25 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• sorry i definitely think you are being paranoid. it's just that when there is a case of something like that happening, it's all over the news because it's so horrible, so that makes it seem like it happens a lot but it's really really really rare. it's a lot more likely that you would die in a car crash.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:29 PM on Sep. 1, 2009