How many of you have a messy house right now?

mine is messy

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:24 PM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Money & Work

• Messy - perpetually messy :)
    Drewlove

Answer by Drewlove at 9:25 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Mine is really cluttered with baby toys. and diapers that my mom and fiance never throw in the diaper pail and dirty clothes. and dishes.
    sopheeahsmommy

Answer by sopheeahsmommy at 9:27 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Ewww! NO! I cleaned my house today and everyday!!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:27 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• All of the bathroom crap is in the kitchen because we are re-doing the drywall. This includes tub, sink, et. .....so I've been having to throw laundry into the laundry room because the sheets of drywall are in the way, the kitchen is a mess because I can't really move around in there. The living room is a mess because we've been...well, living in there...and the bedroom seems like a mess because of a computer mishap which led to the emptying of a closet to get out an old computer monitor. But my house is usually clean!!!!
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 9:28 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• War zone is a good desricption....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:28 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I meant that I have to just toss the dirty clothes OVER the drywall. And I can't get my dishes clean because my dishwasher is blocked by my bathroom sink...and so are the cabinets in which my dishes go. We've been living on lunchables and microwave food for two days now. But the bathroom will be done tomorrow (*sigh*)!
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 9:30 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I do, I do!!!
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 9:39 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• There is no dishes in the sink and nothing on the counters.Since we are moving,there are boxes and picture frames on the floor.Oh well we only have untilOct 2 cause we are closing escrow.YA!!!
    monica-alvarez

Answer by monica-alvarez at 9:40 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• me...i am 35 weeks and was in thehospital for a week with the fluand got discharged sunday night. i still havent come up with the energy to to actually clean......
    KaireasMommy

Answer by KaireasMommy at 9:42 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• "Answered at 8:42 PM on Sep. 1, 2009 by: KaireasMommy
    me...i am 35 weeks and was in thehospital for a week with the fluand got discharged sunday night. i still havent come up with the energy to to actually clean...... "

Why didn't your husband clean?

Answer by rkoloms at 9:55 PM on Sep. 1, 2009