Are you looking forward to this?

The president is considering a speech in the next week or so in which he would be "more prescriptive" about what he feels Congress must include in a bill, top adviser David Axelrod said in an interview.

Axelrod indicated that Obama would not offer new proposals but would be more specific about his top priorities.

I am! I am sure he is gonna say a oopsie!
I wonder if he is gonna use the Primary Care doctors taking out tonsils argument or better the post office comparison!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:43 PM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:43 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I am sure you will find fault in whatever he says no matter what..If that is what you have to look forward to, you need to reevaluate your priorities.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:32 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Well, I am interested, but not from a ha ha see I am right sort of perspective, but more of a is he considering switching directions, and will he provide specifics and timelines.
    urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 10:48 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I think it's about time he stepped in and made some calls. His whole idea of letting congress pound it out is failing.
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 11:34 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I clicked on the link and it is bogged down in the Senate finace committee. You bet it is. We need insurance but Americans are in no way taxed like some of the other countries. I wonder how we are going to pay for this, but then we pay for wars and such. I have no insurance and wish there was an option for me, but overall we just did a financial bailout to the rich on Wall Street. I don't see the money for this - Obama may have priorities but if it bogs down in the Senate finance committee I don't see how this will ever get passed
    SEEKEROFSHELLS

Answer by SEEKEROFSHELLS at 11:53 PM on Sep. 1, 2009