Who is your hero?

superhero...real life...etc.
and why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:52 PM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Jesus Christ- because he's saved my soul
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 9:56 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• My daddy.
    rose549

Answer by rose549 at 9:56 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• my mother in law
    she is way awesome and a great friend
    mamak57

Answer by mamak57 at 10:01 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• my DH is my hero. When we met I was going through alot and still trying to get over a lot of other stuff. He was always there for me when i needed someone to talk to or just to have someone hold me in there arms and BE THERE. he is truely amazing. he has this way of making everything seem okay even when it really isnt. By simply wraping his arms around me and holding me close I felt safer and would even be able to manage a smile during my worst days. He could understand me on so many levels too. And of course he loves me for me,. I love him soo much and I still dont know what I would have done if we had never found eachother. He has managed to completly turn my life around and he has given me five wonderful children. For all of that he is my true hero <3

xomommy25

Answer by xomommy25 at 10:04 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• GOD
    GinaPetty

Answer by GinaPetty at 10:07 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• my little girl, she is my everything and inspires me to do my best and better myself.
    reava

Answer by reava at 10:10 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• my brother and my sister. my brother was taken from us on may 20, 2004. my sister is still alive and well, thank goodness. these words fit them both to a T.
    role model
    best friend
    shoulder to cry on
    confidante
    everything i want my children to be, everything i want to be
    brave
    smart
    loyal
    loving
    always thinking of others before themselves
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 10:30 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Alvan Clark....he's my best friend's husband. Since June 23, 2003 he has been defending our country.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 11:13 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• God 'cause He's my counselor. He's always available for me to talk to Him. He's always with me.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 11:14 PM on Sep. 1, 2009