do you know how many times you have had sex?

i really don't know but i would say about 500-1000 times, ive been with my man for a yr n a half. before i was with him it would have to be around 15.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:19 PM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Holy shit girl, me and my husband have been having sex since I was 12.
    I'm 22 now. ALOT OF TIMES.
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 10:22 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Not nearly enough....LOL. My DH works nights...I "miss" him so much sometimes! His schedule is very devastating to our sex life...basically weekends only! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

But it's quality, not quantity right??!!! And the quality is STELLAR!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:23 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• omg, not sure I can count that high. I'm a child of the 60's (peace and love) and have been married three times not to mention SO is a sex addict....it's a lot.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:25 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• ummm... alot. i've been with my husband since 14, sleeping with him since 16, and i'll be 23 in november.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 10:25 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Are you kidding me!? LOL.  I couldn't even begin to estimate!  I wasn't a virgin when I met my husband and we've been very active for 23 years (married 21).

beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:27 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• let's see i have been with hubby 31 years and we figure we are somewhere near 9000 times more or less it just gets better with age and practise

mamak57

Answer by mamak57 at 10:30 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• um lets see, every day cept that week minus 5 days sometimes twice or three times per day for the last 7 years you do the math
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:56 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• hmm lets see in highschool wiht first boyfriend 3 times, second boyfriend 8 times, Husband which is also boyfriend num 3, 18 times in day plus hundreds of more.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:58 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Anon 18 times a day? Haha Well in the first 2 wks of dating I could have counted BUT we've been together for 4 years now! So i guess like 320 times a year or so? Lol i have no clue
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 11:17 PM on Sep. 1, 2009