underarm rash?

i have this horrible itchy rash under my arms, i havent changed deoderant or soap or lotion or detergent and it won't go away, ive tried neosporin and hydrocortisone cream. im debating on going to the drs, do you have any suggestions on what i should do, its been there for about 2 months now

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:27 PM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Health

• Even though you haven't switched deodorants- it could still be the problem. I used to use Secret all the time and one day- it just started making me break out. I started using something else and it cleared up- then tried switching back- and the rash was back with a vengence. It was HORRIBLE!!! Now I have to use deodorant for sensitive skin. I use the Dove Sensitive skin formula and I have no problems. But that rash I had was horrible- and nothing helped except switching deodorants. Almay also makes one that is really gentle- I used it when I had the rash- but I don't think it is as strong as the Dove- so I don't ecommend it if you sweat a lot!
    Greenbeans422

Answer by Greenbeans422 at 11:04 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• DH armpits suddenly broke out in rash once for no reason so he abstained from deodorant for a little over a week and sprinkled Gold Bond Powder on every morning and it went away.
    flatlanderjenn

Answer by flatlanderjenn at 9:09 PM on Sep. 2, 2009