I'm about six weeks pregnant. I started cramping and today starting spotting just a little, is this normal? Has anyone ever spotted this early and DIDN'T miscarry? I'm so worried...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:39 PM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I know these sisters who are pregnant together and oddly enough due on the same day... They both spotted since day one. theyre about 5 months now but Id call your doctor just the same
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 10:42 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• if you just started spotting see you doctor right away! You might be RH negative, if so you need at shot from your doctor, that happened to my friend during the beginning of both pregnancies, she got the shot and the bleeding stopped,

What is you blood type? if it's negative then that's probably it.

SEE YOUR DOCTOR
    SillyMeesa

Answer by SillyMeesa at 10:54 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I have had three babies. I spotted during two of my pregnancies. Did you by chance have sex? Irritation to your cervix can cause a little bit of spotting. Cramping is normal in the beginning of pregnancy too. I didn't find out I was pregnant until about 7 weeks along with my first because I was so sure that my period was coming because of the cramps. lol Fast forward 8 months, and there I was with a perfectly healthy baby boy. If you are concerned I would call your doctor or go to the ER. That is what they are there for. Sure, you might be the millionth woman to ask about that, but if it makes you feel better then that is the best thing for you. Your intuition about your body will guide you to the right course of action. Do what you feel is best. I hope that everything is okay with you and your baby. Best of luck throughout your pregnancy.
    Galdarisimom

Answer by Galdarisimom at 11:22 PM on Sep. 1, 2009