Mysterious Sex game come on and play

Ok ladies in this game name a celeb pick a place and give an idea on what you want them to do to you.

Then next take the place from the one before you and switch it up. Lets see how crazy we can get.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 PM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Zack from save by the bell, in the middle of bakers square garden. ride him like a bull lmao
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:48 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I dont know where Bakers square garden is, but Brad Pitt could go ahead and Do it to Me there.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:51 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Dave Boreanaz and since there in noone under me i am going to say big rig mmmm lets see how flexable he can get
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 10:58 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Captain Picard, in the grocery store, wax each other.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:00 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• LOLOLOL Captain Picard!!!!!! im cracking up!

im gonna go with 12 pack (i know hes not a celebrity but hes my current celeb crush) i guess in the big rig since i have to go with that... i'll give him road head :p

next place... i dont know im not creative!
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 11:11 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• David Boreanz as Special Agent Seeley Boothe in the furniture store! Give me one of those HUGE fluffy beds with all the pillows. Oh yeah, I want him to do me like a dirty girl!!!! LOL
    mama4Christ361

Answer by mama4Christ361 at 11:15 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• david is so dang hott as a vamp and as a cop i want him to hand cuff me and have his way. even tho i made the question but OOOOOOOOOO god hes Yummy
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:34 AM on Sep. 2, 2009