is it weird that i dont fantasize about being with other men?

ever since ive been with my man i don't look at other men and i dont fantasize about other men. is that normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:48 PM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• it is for me
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:49 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• not at all, actually that's how I know how good me and my man are relationship wise, when i'm crazy in love with him, I can't fantisize or even feel attracted to hunk that walk right by me, but when we've been distant, i'm all eyes, just thinking of the possibilities!
    SillyMeesa

Answer by SillyMeesa at 10:50 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• There's nothing wrong with that. I joke with my dh about how Keanu Reeves is cute, and he says that Drew Barrymore is, but I don't fantasize about him.

I think it's normal either way.
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 11:08 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Oh, you will. LOL jk of course. What exactly is normal?
    More power to ya! :D
    MandyOs

Answer by MandyOs at 11:27 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• thats how i am and no one believes me lol i hate how my man still looks but i guess im jealous lol i think if ur happy w who ur w then why still look?
    aidensmama8

Answer by aidensmama8 at 12:10 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I do not 'look' or fantasize about other men. Don't get me wrong, I notice attractive people but I don't 'look' or think 'that person is hot' or anything else sexual toward them. People that do not have a pure heart or mind will not understand HOW or WHY that is possible but it is. Who cares if it is normal...it is the right way to be. More & more what is right is wrong in the worlds eyes.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:48 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I don't either! After almost 8 years! I've heard my girl friends say that some guy is SO hot but I never see it. Be glad that you don't want anyone else, that should make your relationship that much better!
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 10:17 AM on Sep. 2, 2009