IS IT NORMAL AT THE PREGNANCY TO FEEL HATE TOURS UR PARTNER...

IVE BEEN FEELING A CERTAIN WAY TOURS EVERYONE IM NOT SURE IS IT DUE TO THE PREGNANCY, ITS MY FIRST ONE, WHAT SHOULD I DO TO NOT FEEL THIS WAY TOURS ANYONE

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:51 PM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• *Towards (tours wrong word)
    I felt angry towards everyone while in labor before that epidural (sp) lol I was actually happy go lucky for the most part during my preg but I had to work at it! I've known some women to just be mean while preg. I'm sure its just normal & nothing to worry about.
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 10:55 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• yes, because you feel like crap and they don't have to experience any of the pregnancy symptoms lol. it's just a hormonal thing..... normal and you will probably feel better after baby comes.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:58 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Wait till the baby comes- I was so happy with hubby when I was pregnant- then he did not help ane doeant help with our 1 year old son @ all ever even when Im sick-so my feelings have chnaged because I realized I married a selfish man- so I dont love him as much and I have lost respect for him ans The baby will be close to me and not close to him cause he acts like he is single- he pays bills but acts like tht is all he has to do- I play with our son, feed him, change him- he is my world and I love the baby, but not the Daddy so much anymore.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:59 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I was a bitch during my pregnancy towards everyone! My mom and my boss both had sit down talks with me. My boss said the customer's were arfraid to ask how i was or my due date or comment anything about my pregnancy cuz I'd bite their head off. (But honestly who wants to hear "you look like your going to pop!" 20 times a day by a variety of rednecks? or "when are you due?" it get's freaking old! ) I went off at my partner a few times but mostly towards the end from the sleep deprivation. I was a week late and hated the world (except my baby of course!) so yeah definitley normal, it's like 9 mo of pms
    SillyMeesa

Answer by SillyMeesa at 11:01 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Hehehe, my poor dh thought I was going to literally kill him I hated him so much towards(note the spelling hunny) the end! LOl And labor? Oh geez, wow! I broke my Daddy's hand, for pete's sake! LOL And I punched my mom and kicked my poor dh out for three hours and then screamed at every nurse for an hour, then I peed on the midiwfe after my water burst in her face(okay so THAT wasn't on purpose, but it was so funny, I love telling that part! LOL)
    So, yes, VERY normal to hate your hubs! LOL
    mama4Christ361

Answer by mama4Christ361 at 11:11 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Yes its very normal and comon to feel this way
    katsogrimey

Answer by katsogrimey at 11:25 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I would say its normal with my first i wasn't but im preg now and a total witch, but here lately ive been more emotional and crying over everything, but snap only every now and then. Anyway ur hubby should deal with its not like he has to deal with nething else your going through alot right now and he can get over it.
    heartfrommyson

Answer by heartfrommyson at 11:31 PM on Sep. 1, 2009