took a test today

i took a test today and it was faint so im going along with that fact that im pregnant, i will be taking another one tomorrow morning just to make sure, but if it confirms it i am about 4 weeks along and all day i have been cramping like crazy and very tired. are these signs of pregnancy, or is it something else, im not miscarring am i?

mom24147

Asked by mom24147 at 10:59 PM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• read the pamphlet it's positive, this question is always posted when the answer is in the box on the paper. Congrats...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:03 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• If you are cramping like crazy I would call my doctor immediately - a faint line is pregnancy. My line was faint, they did a sonogram and I was two weeks!!
    SEEKEROFSHELLS

Answer by SEEKEROFSHELLS at 12:22 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• I've had the same thing. I took a test two different mornings and there was a faint plus sign. I took one yesterday afternoon and it was negative. I think I am pregnant. I'm going to retest tomorrow. I think you might be prego. Maybe try retesting or going to see your doctor. Good Luck!!
    MeghanLC

Answer by MeghanLC at 9:33 PM on Sep. 5, 2009