you should try it

im saying this because i used to smoke alot of pot when i was younger but then i stopped and have been really against it but my SO smokes all the time and so do all of my friends, so recently i started smoking a little bit again and its been so much fun. me and my SO have the best sex ever when we smoke weed together. it makes sex better, food better, tv better, and it relaxes me enough to go to sleep. and it grows naturally from the earth. whats the problem here?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:20 PM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Using it for medical purposes is very different from recreational use. I have no problem with it medically, my fater used it when he was dying he had the prescription for it. I do have a problem with people using it and ignoring their children. I used it in high school and college i am well aware what it can do but that is not a state of mind to be in when you are trying to care for children who are dependent on you to make decisions that can sometimes be life or death.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:37 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Um...it's killing your brain cells? The main problem is it's illegal.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 11:23 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Sweetie, sex is awsome with or without pot. Personally, I dig sex after working out.
    urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 11:26 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• ditto what legalmommy said and what kind of example is it for your children? unless your homeschooling they will be in the DARE program and they will learn what is wrong with it. Do you really want your children to view you that way?

3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 11:27 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• oh no joke urkidding sex after working out is amazing, plus you can burn a few extra calories lol, its a great incentive to put a little more effort into that run :)
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 11:28 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Pot is legal in CA with a prescription, and way better for you than cigs or alcohol.
    And it is an aphrodisiac.
    Might helpt some of the people on CM to loosen up a bit and expand their thinking.
    LOL

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• If you need pot to have great sex you have been on the computer toooo long, or have the wrong partner. Give me a break. Don't use that to justify your behavior.
    SEEKEROFSHELLS

Answer by SEEKEROFSHELLS at 11:44 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• "Pot is legal in CA with a prescription, and way better for you than cigs or alcohol."

That doesn't stop the FEDs from busting down someone's door and arresting them and charging them with a felony either. Secondly, it's used for medical uses, most of the time for people that are in extreme pain or they are DYING. That says something about it's effects. They can't do controlled studies on the long term effects of pot because it's unethical and they know the effects are too harmful. Saying pot is better for you than cigs or alcohol is like saying beating your child with your hand is better than beating your child with a belt, I mean come on. Is it the lesser of addictions? Maybe for some people it is. Smoking doesn't kill brain cells nor does it cause hallucinations.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 11:45 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• LOL Youre cracking me up, OP.. with your separate posts. haha
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 11:45 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Um... what exactly is your point to posting 5 million questions about pot (that aren't even questions btw)? I don't care if it's used for medicinal reasons. There are a lot of benefits to medicinal marijuana, especially if it is used under closer supervision by your doctor. Do I want to smoke weed now? No thanks. Did it in college once or twice and I kind of prefer to be more coherent when I'm running a household and caring for kids. That's just me though. If you are so confident that your opinion is correct then why post anon? I don't understand that. And I never thought food was better... hell I would have eaten dog crap and not cared. I could care less about t.v. and sex is just fine now, especially since I know what's going, on thank you very much.

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 11:45 PM on Sep. 1, 2009