crazy love

do you really think you can really be in love someone that you don't fully trust

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:20 PM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• If you are not married to this person then GET OUT of the relationship. There are some honest men out there & trust is needed for a happy marriage. I am married to a man & have children so I can not just walk out. If you marry him you will eventually regret it, even if you don't catch him at any lies. If you leave him now, a year from now you will not regret it. You have to allow yourself healing time before moving on but you will be happier in the long run. Don't be stupid like me....get out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:42 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• no
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:21 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Definitely not! It's crazy lust and the idea of being in love. Be careful. =/
    YellowandPink

Answer by YellowandPink at 11:21 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I use to trust this person with all i have but they did so much stuff in the past but because i was in love i forgave and forgave. now im trying to trust him again but every once in a while the past pop back up in my mind
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:46 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• No ....
    goldielock37

Answer by goldielock37 at 11:50 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I think that you can really love that person but you are never going to be completely happy.

What do I know though... I am still single lol.
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 11:58 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I do not need to think about this, I am living it every day of my life. From the very first "little white lie" I caught my SO in about a year ago, I have not and will NEVER trust him again! It only takes once for me!! But, then again I remain here!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 12:10 AM on Sep. 2, 2009