Baby bliss gripe water

Have anyone heard about this or giving this to your infant? Did it work?

mzQ

Asked by mzQ at 11:23 PM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I have always been told that this stuff is great, however alot more expensive, i used mylocon it's a smaller bottle that you put a couple of drops in to help the babies gas. it's about 7.00 and you can get it at walmart, toysrus, riteaide, walgreens etc...
    Bluesdawg02

Answer by Bluesdawg02 at 11:34 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I SWEAR BY THIS STUFF!!...ITS BEEN A LIFE SAVER FOR US...MY BABY ALWAYS GETS REALLY CALM AND HAPPY AND THEN FALLS ASLEEP AND SLEEPS REALLY GOOD AFTER I GIVE HER THIS...I USUALLY TRY TO GIVE IT TO HER STRAIGHT OR I MIX IT WITH 2 OUNCES OF CHAMOMILE TEA...THAT HELPS WITH UPSET BELLIES TOO..YOU MAKE THE TEA JUST LIKE NORMAL, BUT ONLY GIVE A COUPLE OUNCES, ESSPECIALLY IF YOUR BABY IS STILL REALLY YOUNG LIKE UNDER 6 WEEKS..MINE NEVER DRANK IT ALL.
    MaciesMommy09

Answer by MaciesMommy09 at 12:32 AM on Sep. 2, 2009