can i get some prayers, good thoughts, good vibes, anything please

im asking for good vibes, thoughts, prayers...anything really for my grandfather. he is in the hospital tonight for the second night. he was having chest pains yesterday and my mom took him to the emergency room. he has already 4 open heart surgeries, numerous stints, and now he is going to have another heart catherization (sp) in the morning. he has been having so many problems with his heart and his health these past few years...i would appreciate it if everyone would keep him in your thoughts tonight. i will update as soon as i know more. i live too far from family to be there with them (500 miles) so i will have to wait for my mom to call me. i should know more sometime tomorrow. thank you all so much :)

SThompson21

Asked by SThompson21 at 11:25 PM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• ******* Sending good vibes to you and your family********
    legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 11:28 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• yeah i know how you feel, my grandpa died a a couple of yrs ago after being sick for yrs and having surgerys and my mom is like devestated still. he was a big golfer too and a big shot around the town i live in back in his day and she throws a memorial golf outing for him every year, its comming up in a week or so. she also paid like $2000 or something like that to go to george anderson, the guy with a really long waiting list who talks to the dead. anyway, i hope you feel better. dont worry though, everything will be okay.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:30 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Yes I will put you and your families in my thoughts and prayers. I hope he pulls through.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 11:30 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I prayed for him. I hope he feels better!!!
    KaireasMommy

Answer by KaireasMommy at 11:39 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• will keep you in my prayers. Grandpas are special
    mamak57

Answer by mamak57 at 11:40 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• God bless him and your family.
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 11:44 PM on Sep. 1, 2009